Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Time changes everything....


So I ended up having an interesting summer to say the least. Lots happened in the last month, the biggest one being that I have finished up working for the school. There is a lengthly story into this whole thing but I have said it sooooooooooo many times that its old news in my books. New adventures right?

I have started working from home as a contractor on various projects and I couldn't be happier. It was a hard adjustment at first, especially since Ken is still working at the school. However in the long run its the best for our plans as a couple...... starting a family!

Before you go nuts, no I am not yet pregnant, but we are in the stages of trying. Thats the fun part right, lol. Needless to say we are so excited for this new chapter and I plan to share the journey here.

So here is one of the last portraits we had done. We told the photographer that we were planning a family and that we would get a new portrait when that day came. She got a kick out of documenting the last of our childfree days. heheh.

So basically in a few weeks I will find out if we are going to be parents.... stay tuned!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...