Wednesday, November 29, 2006

More snow and stuff

Today turned out to be busier than I originally planned it to be, but it was very productive, but now I am really wiped. Blah. This morning I got a call from Stella who was back in town after a quick visit to Calgary to see her oldest son Colin. We had agreed to meet today so I could use her serger to finish the family christmas pjs. Since she had to do some grocery shopping, we tagged along to get some items as well.

Headed back to her place, Ariel by then was sleeping. Didn't take long to finish up the sewing and we were home in time for a brief nap, or so I thought. Client calls, wants to stop by with some changes for the newsletters, so thats cool. His wife tags along to play with Ariel while we talk business. Any excuse to play with a baby, hehe. He had to get his turn before they left but I think he spooked her and she started to cry. Oops. She was smiles once I got her cuddled but I felt bad she stuck the famous lip out at him.

Since I couldn't work until she was napping, I finished her stocking and I think she was pretty pleased. I hung it with ours and frankly she has the nicest one by far, I may have to redo some new ones for Ken and I next christmas. We shall see.

Once the princess was asleep, I managed to get to work, only to sneeze and wake her up. Talk about a light sleeper! She doesn't usually react like that, but then it was a big sneeze. It was a bit tricky keeping her entertained while I worked but we both managed. I found out that she really likes the fraggle rock stuffed animals we have in the office, especially Boober, my fav too.

Got our work finished and came down for a late dinner. Ken is doing his book signing and discussion panel tonight, so not sure when he is gonna make it home. With the snow falling again, might not see him for awhile. Meeka, you are welcome to take our snow, your right, we don't know what to do with it.

Might go crawl into the bathtub to relax now that princess is in bed, I am so tired. Mommy needs a long sleep. Zzzzzzzz

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...