Thursday, September 28, 2006

New Friend

This morning Stella, Ariel and I went to visit Erin, Jeremy and their new son Carter who was born on September 7th. He is a cute little guy, and boy is it weird to see how big Ariel is next to him. LOL. I thought she was small, but I guess she has been growing big time. We had a nice visit, gave them some gifts and had a walk with the kids in their buggies. Both of them were good until it was time to go. Ariel was not happy being strapped into her car seat, since she wanted her wet diaper changed. So we stopped at Stella's on the way home for a change and a quick feed. We then took the sceneic way home since Ariel was enjoying the tunes on the radio, and was cooing away.

This afternoon, she has been sleeping pretty much since we got home. I can't get over how warm it is today. Ariel is back in her diaper shirt and blanket only for nap time today. I managed to get a lot of cross stitching done on her stocking. I think if I continue at this pace I could get it done faster than I thought. Whee.

In other news, I finished the first half of that study for UBC that Ariel and I are taking part in. We are having a visit tomorrow to get the second half. Also we got a call yesterday saying our reunion of our prenatal class is next week! Very cool! Can't wait to see everyone again.

I think Ariel is waking up from her nap so I better go.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...