Tuesday, November 02, 2004

New Month, new challenges!

Every had one of those days....

Well, I was so busy in the month of October, it became one big blur and I suddenly realized, hey I didn't blog at all. not that I think people are hanging on my every word, but for me, writing is good therapy. woot! Work was packed with new promotional materials to be made and a dvd to be created. Ken and I have been packing in extra hours at home trying to finish it. a few more weeks and I think we will be ready to go.

as I mentioned in previous posts, we were starting a new venture. we are now at the point where I can share what it is. Prie-believing is proud to present our greeting card line called "Silent Creation." so excited, they should be in Fancy This very soon, will keep you all posted!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...