Saturday, September 17, 2005

Buying the test....

Yeah I know I bought it early but I am really giddy excited. Besides, Ken was with me and for some lame reason I refuse to buy a pregnacy test alone. Perhapes I feel the need for the cashier to see that I have a man and that we are getting this together. Gosh I have issues. LOL

In other news, we have been majorly clean sweeping our home. We finished pretty much the storage room and still have the office and future baby room to go. During the cleaning I found our lost Boppy the Monkey. I took this as a sign that I will get a positive on my test in a few weeks.

Why?

Well, when we were first married we thought I was pregnant and I was pretty nervous and scared. I just got married and I didn't think I was ready for a baby. So Ken went to the store and got a test and brought home Boppy. He said if it was positive then he was holding the baby's first toy. Needless to say it was negative and we decided that Boppy should be the way I would tell Ken we are expecting. Heheh. Yes we are weird but it makes it fun. So the thing is, Boppy has been missing since we moved into our new place 2 years ago and the fact we found him during the time we are hoping we are pregnant seems too perfect to me. Soooooooooo, if I am I will have the best story for the baby book.

Lets wait and see....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...