Tuesday, September 20, 2005

One week

So Ken is leaving today for Ottawa. Sniff! He will be gone until next Monday. He is really looking forward to the Animation Festival, and I am so happy for him, but I will still miss him.....

This morning I cooked up some bacon and eggs for him with a huge cup of coffee. We sat and chatted, it was nice to have some quality time before he leaves. Last night we were up late packing all his clothes and stuff for the booth the school will have set up. I think we finally got to bed at 1130pm but then popped in a movie to fall asleep.

I ended up having nightmares of being chased by people with big guns. Kinda wierd, especially since we watch a family movie before bed. I must be stressed or eatting something that gives me odd dreams. I can't remember the last time I had a nightmare. Anyhoo....I woke up with an extremely sore throat. I found a fishermans friend pill and that helped.

Ok, the cab came and Ken is off to the airport. Have a good trip my darling!

I am left to finish the massive cleaning we started last week. I must admit, its looking really good. When he comes home its going to be a different house! WOOT!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...