Thursday, January 19, 2006

The baby is stubborn like me!

Today was our visit to the doctor's for the monthly check up. Had a physical and all those wonderful women exams, yuck. Checked out perfectly, woot!

She then said we could try and listen to the heartbeat of baby, but that we still might not be able too since its behind the pelvic bone. Needless to say my baby wouldn't let us listen! Doctor says, your baby isn't cooperating, lol. That means its definetly my kid! Hehe.

Apprently my uterus is the size of a grapefruit and baby is almost the size of a lime. Why do we compare all things to food? I was getting really hungry at that point. But all my crazy morning sickness (which expands into afternoon and evenings) is a good sign of things progressing. Glad to hear it. Hear is hoping it ends soon, which it may, as I am at 12.5 weeks. Crazy!!!

Finally found out my blood type. Not sure why it is so hard to find out, but they kept not getting the info from the lab or something, but I am a O+ which is funny because Ken is also an O+. Guess it takes away from guessing what the baby's blood type will be.

Ken's cousin Sara just had her baby last friday, a little boy named Aaron. Saw some pictures, he is very cute. Kinda made the moment more real to me, I am going to have a little person in my arms by summers end. Very overwhelming....very scary....but very exciting.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...