Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Ugh...

Once getting back from our brief trip to Renton, WA, I soon started the full effects of all day morning sickness. It came as rather a shock. I was used to the regular morning visit to the bathroom and then I could get on with my day. Sadly, this is not the case anymore. I can not keep anything down for more than 45 minutes. UGH.

I really want to enjoy this pregnacy, but I am really finding it hard at this point. My body wants food, so I have something, only to regret it later. Ken has been most kind in this process, for I do not want to cook at all. Bless his kind heart.

I am pretty much 10 weeks and have been told things should calm down in the next few weeks as I finish up the first trimester. I am praying that I am not one of these ladies that have the sickness throughout. UGH.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...