Thursday, October 13, 2005

Sick as a dog....

Thanks to Ken, I am now extremely sick. Blah! Just the plain old flu but I think its harder when both of us are sick. Makes it hard to care for the other. I fell asleep on the couch this afternoon for a few hours while ken was asleep in the bed. For some reason I love sleeping on the couch, its cozy! The only draw back to afternoon naps are the weird feelings I have waking up suddenly.
My whole body is aching and I have that prickly feeling. ugh, not fun.

But, as they say the show must go on and I had to drag myself to the computer and work on my layouts I was hired to do. I got those emailed off so I feel better knowing I don't have to do anything until I hear back from the company.

Ken just went out to pick up something for dinner. Needless to say neither of us should be cooking and as much as I tried to prepare something, it wasn't going well. I don't understand how one's body won't work when sick. Ken said for me the worst part of being sick is the fact I can't do anything. He is soooooooooooooo right. I am a person who is constantly on the go, to have that taken away is terrible.

I'm hoping I can sleep through the night, last night was maybe a total of 2 hours sleep. Guess thats prep for when we have a baby, hehe.

As for now I am going to return to my couch of comfort. Ahhhhh.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...