Saturday, February 20, 2010

Brusha, Brusha, Brusha

Project 365 - Day 51


Brusha, Brusha, Brusha
Get the new Ipana
With the brand new flavor
Its dandy for your teeth

Sorry, just having a little Grease moment, those who love that movie will get it. So I had my dentist appointment today... FINALLY. I am really embarrassed to say this, but I haven't been in since 2006. Ugh, so bad! As you know I had really bad morning sickness both pregnancies, and when they called me I was either pregnant or in high nursing mode so I would say call me back. Well, you know the drill, it didn't happen till now. Anyhoo, so I went in completely freaking out, knowing it had been overdue and that my teeth were probably a mess. Get this... no cavities! In fact, the girl who did the cleaning said I was the easiest patient she had that day, it looked like I had been in only 2 months ago! SERIOUSLY, I was floored, and very thankful. I plan on going regularly now, even have my next appointment booked. Check out my cool orange toothbrush... I totally earned it, hee.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...