Thursday, March 05, 2009

Groan....

I don't know why, but every evening at 4pm, I start to feel like crud. Crazy nauseousness takes over and I feel nasty, blah. Usually its my prime blogging time, but I find it hard to sit and type. Anyhoo, yesterday marked 14 weeks, whee. I took a picture, but I barely noticed a change, so I may do biweekly pics.

Not much exciting happened the past few days. On Tuesday we got out for a brief walk in the sun which was nice. Ariel wanted to wear her apple hat, she looks so cute in hats!


Yesterday we stayed home all day, and I will say, it was really nice. Ariel wanted to play dress up and pulled out some stuff from her closet for summer (might as well pretend until the good weather comes right?). I remember buying these from the clearance section back when Ariel was first born... I thought it take forever for her to fit them, but there she is, all big. Sniff, my big girl.


For those who remember my pregnancy with Ariel, I would call her my berrykin. Hence why I couldn't pass these up, even if it took a few years for her to wear them.


Here is one for Grandpa and Uncle Mike. The Canuck girl, woot.


Too cute!


Then Ariel was curious to see if her Tinkerbell outfit I made from our trip to Disneyland back in September still fit.... it did!


Strike a pose!


Today was another low key day. We went to the library to return some stuff, and stopped by the quilt shop to pick out some fabric for the binding on the cupcake quilt. Whee. I also decided I wanted to make a pillow case that would match, will post when it comes together. When we got home I called to find out about another ballet class for Ariel. Turns out the gal I talked to on the weekend was MAJORLY wrong about the dates, and it starts in April and goes till June. Yay! She originally told me that it was changed to start in June at a new location. However, what the girl said today was that 'ONE' class was changed in June to a new location. Good grief, glad I called again, plus I snagged the last seat in the class. Yay!


Ok, Ken is on his way home and I need to figure out what happened to Ariel's pants... did I mention she is in a naked phase? Yeah, so if you come over, your warned. Haha.

7 comments:

Brenda said...

Bugger, I hope you stop feeling icky soon. Although, I do have to say, you're still getting some super cute pics of Ariel! Yay for another ballet class!

Kim said...

Hope the yucky sick feelings go away soon!

Loved the summer fashion pictures! The Canuck-girl look was super-adorable!

missmarble said...

Tee hee to naked toddler. For about 2 weeks we had to set the timer on the microwave for 'naked time' That was the only way we could get her dressed without a giant meltdown. Now she knows what it means to be half naked...and loves to run around half dressed. Ah, the toddler vocabulary.

Hope the nausea goes away soon - 16 weeks is supposed to be one of those 'magic' moments when you start to feel better. Hope that's true for you!

Amy said...

I can't believe ho fast that little girl's hair is growing!!! Hope the yucky 4pm routine eases up soon!!!

Anna Marie said...

hopefully the queasiness will go away soon--yuck!

Anonymous said...

You poor thing...but the sicker you are the more beautiful the baby, right? :)

Ariel looks so cute in the strawberries!

Karen said...

She is sooooo cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...