Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Funny Faces

I had to do a little mid-week post just to share some funny faces from Xander! I remember doing this with Ariel around this time as her personality started emerging. My little guy is cooing up a storm and loves to give some silly looks for the camera. He has gotten use to it and is more willing to smile with me holding it, yay!

I call this one 'duh' or the future teenager deer in headlights look...


Mr smiley! This grin is so gonna charm the ladies one day, haha.


Blah... I totally understand little dude.


Eh... so coy. This is the look he usually gives if he isn't impressed


Smirk... or the 'you are gonna love the present I have in my diaper' look


Ariel has been learning about dinosaurs at school and today when I picked her up I got an 'Ariel-a-saurus' instead. Roar, chomp, chomp!


Speaking of school, here is the new picture! Isn't it like a 100% better!!! I am so happy, as is Ariel. She keeps wanting to see the old one then the new one, I guess its a good lesson in opposites.


Not much else to report so far this week. Just good school days and a good ballet class. Getting closer to her performance, I am so excited! I watch her practice a bit at home and its so cute. Will post her performance up here when it finally happens... a few more weeks. Eek!!!

I spent this afternoon cleaning out my hutch and I have a box of old stuff that I either don't use or just held on to because I liked it... but the new rule is that I keep only what I use, so out it goes. The good news is, with the free space I was able to fit both my Nana's good china and my Mom's tea set in my hutch! Its been stored in rubbermaid bins in the closet and I never used it since it was difficult to get to, not anymore. Yay!

Ok, Ken is home, time for a visit. I shall leave you with the 'Gerber' baby. Hee.

2 comments:

Tera said...

Looks like you guys enjoyed lots of fun Halloween festivities. Your community offered great stuff! Love all of Xander's cute faces! Ariel's picture is adorable. :) I hear you on trying to avoid the candy...it's so hard!

Anonymous said...

Love those pictures of Xander! He's a cutie alright :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...