Thursday, April 29, 2010

Mother's Love

Project 365 - Day 119


Sometimes a substitute mother's arms will sooth a tired baby, and give the other mommy's arms a much needed break (especially when the baby is a brick!) My children and I are blessed to have so many wonderful and loving people in our lives. Sometimes when one feels sad about those that are missing from the picture, as I often feel at times, its moments like this that remind you of those that are filling the void. So to everyone who has been a part of that 'bigger family picture' I thank you for being a part of our lives. We love every one of you.

Thank you also to my good friends for such a lovely lunch today... I helped my heart today. Hugs!

1 comment:

Tyler and Leah said...

that picture brought tears:0)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...