Friday, September 21, 2007

The Birds and the Bees

I think the picture speaks for itself... and no, we didn't have the talk yet. I think we are still safe.


The little bee costume was a gift from the gal at the quilting shop. Her daughter use to wear it and thought Ariel would like it. I dressed her up to surprise Daddy, and it got quite a laugh. I met him at the door saying 'we have a bee problem'. He groaned (we have had huge, nasty bees hanging around here and found one or two in our home. Ugh. So this bee was a better surprise.

This morning Ariel, Nana and I went to Richmond. I picked up the last of my long awaited pictures at Sears. The guy asked if I wanted to book Christmas shots... I may need more time before I try again... yes, I will give them another chance. What can I say...

Stopped at Gymboree to show them some strange marks that appeared on Ariel's tomato dress after being washed. Yes, the tomato dress that I LOVE! I called yesterday and they told me to bring it in, but they didn't have any left in stock. I checked online and was happy to find one on clearance for $10. Whee. A new tomato dress is on the way. Anyhoo, took in the other one and was offered a new piece of clothing at the same value of the dress. I didn't even have a receipt, but no major issues, just a smile and help. COOL! Maybe they should talk to the customer service people at Sears... just a thought.

I am in the process of decorating with my fall goodies. Pictures as soon as its done. Yay. I also am preparing for Ken starting to teach on Saturdays again. I was just getting use to having him home, I am gonna miss him. However, tomorrow night is Ladies Night at church and we are making earrings! Too cool, I am so excited! Whee.

Oh, I just saw the Emmy fashion line for DOGS on Access Hollywood. So if your dog needs to walk a red carpet sometime soon, better check it out. Hehe.

Edit: I totally forgot to mention the big news! Ariel cut her first molar! Explains her weird behaviour last week and the uber drooling. Huzzah for the toothy wonder.

3 comments:

missmarble said...

Lily has that bird toy too! Mmmmm, Starbucks...

Ariel looks so sweet in that costume.

Summer said...

adorable picture!!!

Kim said...

Very cute bee costume! As always Ariel looks adorable!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...