Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Where is the week going?

The one thing about a long weekend, is the fact it totally messes up my internal clock. Not to mention any concept of keeping the days straight. I am lucky if I can throw together a matching outfit some mornings or even manage a shower. Add remembering what day it is into the mix, yikes!

Ken just got back from donating blood, what a guy. He always brings me some cookies back, since he is usually one of the last bookings of the evening. Is it me or did Oreo cookies shrink?

Ariel is in pain. We are praying that tooth number 7 would just show itself and release princess from her burden. Poor thing was chewing on anything in sight and drooling like nothing I have ever seen. I can feel it just under the gum, so its there... but when its popping up is anyones guess. She hasn't been the fastest teether. This tooth has been over a month in the making. Gack.

Since she has been having it so rough, I let her have some fun the past few nights after bath time to run around nude. She LOVES it! It seems to help make things better. Haha.

From this...


...to this!


The past few days have been chore ones. Yesterday, we went out to buy the supplies needed to make up 3 bags of school stuff to take to church. The Mennonite Central Committee sends the school kits to war-torn countries such as Iraq and Afghanistan. We have done them the past few years and its fun to pretend like your preparing your own child for school. I always loved getting new school supplies, so this is fun for me to do.


We also went to say good bye to Aunty Kara who is flying back to Toronto tomorrow morning. Ariel of course didn't get what was going on, but I am sure when she realizes that Kara isn't around in the next few days, is going to be sad. I know I will. Sniff. Have a good flight Kara!

In honor of Kara, Ariel wore her dancer outfit. What a star!

Ariel has also mastered the clapping during the 'If your happy and you know it' song. Very cute.


I wish I could have filmed Ariel at Nana's today. We turned the radio on and she DANCED up a storm. It was hard not to laugh at her bopping. I will try to capture next time if I can.

Ariel has also decided that she can watch her 'Colbert' while riding the rocking horse. What a talent!


In closing, I got a cute video of her rocking on the new horse, we have called Jumbles. (The name is a Space Ghost joke, if you know what that means).

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...