Saturday, September 29, 2007

My daughter is uber cute!

Pictures don't lie! Hee. Here she is, enjoying playing on the deck, transferring the rocks from my bird bath to the chair... remind me again why we buy toys?


I have some funny stories, but they will have to wait till later, since its really late and I should go to bed. Blah. We were up watching the movie "Knocked Up". It was ok, some funny bits but I was kinda mad at the f-bomb being used WAY to much. Before that we watched High School Musical 2 with Ariel. She was totally pumped! Clapped along and danced. Maybe Santa can bring the new soundtrack so the other disc can take a break.


Ok, I need to sleep. Good night people... Zzzzzzzz

4 comments:

SarahRachel said...

Very cute pics of Ariel as always! I wanted to see "Knocked Up". Is it worth renting?

Jay said...

Well, it totally depends on your sense of humor. Some parts were ok, but its really raunchy, and I didn't expect that since the commercials make it seem all fun and silly. There was lots of stuff I thought was plain stupid, gross and somewhat insulting. So over all its got its moments, but nothing that special in my opinion. Glad I didn't see it in the theaters.

Kristin said...

Hi!
I actually have been meaning to leave you a comment, a couple weeks ago I noticed on my site meter that someone had come to our blog via the link www.thisisthegreatadventure... so I clicked on it to see what it was. It was your blog, then I noticed that we where a link on you blog, cool! How did you find us?

Ariel is a little cutie too, I love all the dancing she does. :)

Brenda said...

We buy toys for US, silly! :) And yep, Ariel is uber cute - as always!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...