Sunday, September 09, 2007

Woo Woo.... all aboard train wreck Britney!

Hey everyone, I'm back. Miss me? I don't know if everyone has been busy getting back into the swing of things, but I haven't seen much in the way of comments for a long time. Perhaps I bore you... haha. I hope not... really. I want to entertain you... unlike a certain pop princess who attempted to make a huge comeback tonight... and literally crashed and burned.

Seriously, I hate MTV, but I had to see the big Britney performance they were totally building up. This was it, her moment to come back and regain it all... lets just say, the audience reaction said it all! They were about as stunned as I think Ken and I were. It was TERRIBLE! Part of me wanted to see her blow everyone away, just for kicks, but she looked like she was out of it the whole time. She nearly fell, and well frankly you have to see it to believe it...

EDIT: The video I had is no longer up, but no doubt if you do a quick search, you can find a clip.

Anyhoo, back to planet earth.

Its been a busy few days, hence no posts. I have been madly preparing the slide show for the grad reunion this Saturday. While picking songs, I came to realize, we had some really crappy songs during the 90's. Ken makes fun of it, and it makes it hard to actually want to use some of these. Ugh. I did get some that really were the songs of our high school life like, 1979, Smells like teen spirit, Wannabe, Just a girl, Buddy Holly and Semi-charmed life. I am sure there are lots of other songs that I could have picked, but I had to find things that kinda fit the pictures, and I have a surprise song as the intro that should get some laughs. Brew ha ha.

Other that being busy, we have been good. Ariel has enjoyed a fun filled weekend. Highlights:

Trying to figure out how to reach the phones that mommy had to put up high because someone wouldn't leave them alone.


Story time with Daddy.


Being so dang cute!


Driving to the mall to pick up a birthday present for Carter.


Trying to figure out what came first, the chicken or the egg?


Also, being matchy-matchy with friend Nicole from church. They both got a dress from the same line at Gymboree, and we couldn't pass up another picture with them looking so cute together. (Click here for the original matching dress moment back at Christmas) Also make sure to check out her new shoes! Yes, we got a pair of Pedipeds, they rock!


Yes, its been a fun filled weekend. To conclude I give you some video of my little princess dancing... and I must say, I think she could be better than Britney... what do you think?



Now for the public service announcement. If you want to keep quality pictures and video of Ariel on this blog, please comment. Its your comments that keep us on the air. Hehehe. Totally reminds you of PBS right? I am such a nerd.

Oh, just a side note, I have lasted 4 days so far on Top Mommas! Thank you!

8 comments:

Dianne said...

Dear Janet's-Bloggy,

I could not live a good and fufilling life without you, and I do not express this often enough. Please stay on the air. Please, please, please. I need my cute-little-girl fixes.

Sincerely,
Dianne, viewer

Kim said...

I share viewer Dianne's feelings! Please keep cute Ariel pictures and videos on the air! I have never been able to ignore a good public service announcement :-)

While I have never been a big Britney fan, I have to say that her VMA performance was a complete and total disappointment. I was really hoping for something more and while I was really disappointed, I can only imagine how her actual fans felt!

Anonymous said...

I love your blog!!!!
Robyn

Brenda said...

Oh Jay...don't disappoint us! We need to see cute Ariel pics!! It's the only that keeps me sane at work! LOL

Jill Brochard said...

I am always here reading -- I'm just not witty so I don't post much ;) I love your blog!!

Jay said...

Thank you all! I am glad to be a part of your day. :)

Anonymous said...

Oh Jay, you know I check your blog like 15 times a day because I'm bored at work or procrastinating from doing CASB!! (like right now)argh... back to work!
Jo

Dianne said...

Jo... you have my deepest sympathy... I can totally relate because here I am procrastinating from my UFE studies :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...