Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Time for an ark!

Its officially rainy season now, that didn't take long. Good old west coast weather. Whee. So I just saw that I hadn't posted since Saturday. Whats up with that? Hehe. I have no clue except I kept forgetting to load my pics on to the computer. Lame excuse, maybe, but I am sticking to it. So lets do a quick recap.

Sunday was good, just church and a lazy afternoon at home. Nothing beats that. I was in the nursery during the service, holding down the fort with my 2 teen helpers. We now officially have 4 girls! They are all separated by several months, but its exciting none the less. To think my daughter is going to have little friends at church to grow with is a huge blessing. I was pretty much the only kid my age when I when I was growing up, and tended to get grouped with the younger or older kids. Made it difficult at times, so if my daughter can go to Sunday school in a few years with these cuties, I would be so pleased.


This week I was trying to boost Ariel's creativity with some time with crayons and paints. It went over really well and she was so proud of her paintings that every time she sees them, she wants to hold them. Very cute.


We also were having lots of fun snacking. I believe she hit a growth spurt finally since she has been eating everything in sight and has woken up a few times in the past week at night to nurse. I found some watermelon, the girl loves her melon.


She also found out that chocolate chip cookies are tasty too. Uh oh.


During the rainy afternoon, we had some girl time and painted our toes. Gotta have nice toes for Thanksgiving!


Ariel has also spent lots of time with her favorite toys at the moment. Her puppy and Baby Einstein reader.


We managed to beat the rain today in the morning and went out to town. We got some new boots for princess, and a cute pair of red dress shoes to go with her Christmas dress I am picking out tomorrow.


We then tried out the boots on the deck for some play time.


Right before bedtime, I caught Ariel singing into her hairbrush. A defiant star in the making! Check out the look for the camera, lookout Beyoncé!

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Love the red toe nails, too cute!

Kim said...

Love the red toes and the new shoes!! Cute Ariel pictures and stories always make my day a little brighter, so thank you! I love the fact that she is already singing into her brush - I still do that!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...