Monday, October 15, 2007

Cheer on Ariel and VOTE!


Hey everyone! I think I mentioned before, but if not, I entered Ariel's dancing to Bon Jovi video in the baby blooper contest at Crave 95 (our fav local radio station) and SHE MADE THE FINALS! Now its up to the public to vote, so I am asking for you to take a moment and vote for her! Follow the link HERE and then vote for 'dancing to bon jovi'. We totally appreciate your votes and we will see what happens! We are just excited to see her video on the web page of the station, it was a fun surprise to see today! Whee!

As for today, Ariel and I headed off to the park this morning for some fun and pictures. Sadly, she still isn't totally better and wasn't really into the photo moments. She did enjoy the ducks and leaves, but soon got tired and wanted to be held. You know when SHE wants to be held, she isn't feeling good.


I took her for a treat at McDonald's. She was pretty happy after that and came home and took a HUGE nap.


She woke up feeling really good, and the nose is getting more and more clear. Yay. Then we put on her Michigan cheer leader outfit, and of course that was a big hit.


Other neat news today, I found a cute doll cradle at the new consignment shop today. I got it for $12 and plan to sand it, stain it and make bedding up for it. This will be Ariel's Christmas present. I can't remember if I mentioned that we are going to hold off on her play kitchen for her birthday gift next summer. Anyhoo, I was looking for ideas and I wanted to make something, as that is my goal this year. Its a homemade Christmas! Everyone will be getting something made by me or our family. Its a challenge, but I think it makes things really fun too. Stay tuned for the transformation of the crib.


On Saturday we found rain boots for Ariel's tiny feet. The only ones that fit were a bright yellow color. Ariel wasn't too excited about that, and while trying them out, grabbed the pink ones off the shelf and made a run for the door. The sales lady told her that only the bigger boots came in pink. Seriously, the only colors were yellow and blue. The yellow as you can see is very Spongebob Squarepants. I did get a suggestion to paint some flowers on them to pretty them up a bit... I may consider that.


I also added some side blinkies to my page here. Yes, I am a huge dork, but I think they are cute. So blah!

Ok, I am off to clean the kitchen and sew the night away....remember to VOTE!

4 comments:

kelly ens said...

i voted for your MAJOR CUTIE DANCING QUEEN!!! :)

SarahRachel said...

I voted, of course! When do you find out!?

Jay said...

Find out tomorrow it sounds like!!!

Kathleen W said...

I voted! but really... if Ken is sick..pick me for Bon Jovi please, please please I am so jealous and envious sp??

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...