Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Practice makes perfect!

We got to practice the whole trick or treat thing tonight at the annual Pumpkin Festival here in town tonight. Daddy was to meet us (he even left work early) but his bus broke down and he got there late. Oh well. Ariel and I still made it down to collect some goodies from the businesses, yum.


Let me tell you, this girl was in CONTROL! She was going to walk AND hold her own bag. She was too funny toddling along and making everyone one crack up at her costume.


Yes, we did well this year, no other peacocks. Hee. Everywhere we turned it was 'Look at the peacock', 'where did you get that cute costume' and 'thats so original.' My favorite though was the little girl who said, 'look mommy, a turkey!'


We saw Carter, but the kids were making it hard to get a good picture. I miss that baby phase of them sitting still. Hehehe. This was the only one I managed to grab.


We were glad when Daddy finally arrived... maybe more so me. It was getting kinda crazy at that point.


We got to watch Marke Driesschen from CTV News film the weather live from the festival. Had Ariel not been getting tired, we may have tried to get her on tv. Hee. We did get a picture with him, but he was too busy joking with Ariel. He asked if she was the NBC peacock. Haha.


The happy family! (Notice the tired mommy!)


When we got home, Ariel checked out her loot. Daddy thought he would have some, but Ariel made she he knew it was hers. Too bad daddy, I guess you won't have as much this year. Looking forward to more fun tomorrow night, so this was a good warm up indeed.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

i LOVE the costume... too cute!

Dianne said...

Ok, when we get little Junior home, I need the link to your custome site.

I love the NBC peacock comment, hehe!

Dianne said...

Um, it is late... I can not spell costume.

Kristin said...

What an awesome costume!
I love the last pic with Ariel and all her goodies, SO cute!!

Katrina said...

That's the most ridiculously cute costume I've ever seen!

Erin said...

Ariel looked so cute last night!! Have fun tonight,
Erin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...