Monday, October 29, 2007

Just when I was getting nervous...

...she bounces back! Yes, Ariel took a nap today! Can I get an AMEN? Woot! Yes, it was a full and beautiful nap from 1pm till 4pm. Pure heaven. Thank you Ariel, mommy needed that.

Last night we joined some friends for dinner and a celebration of a wedding anniversary. 61 years, amazing eh? Ariel was all excited about the little dog that was at the party and it kept her quite amused the whole time we were there.


She also decided that she ate too much at dinner and had to work off it off.



Today was pretty much low key, as I was trying to get Ariel back on track with her regular routine. We went by the store for some groceries and on our way out we got our poppies. The lady had safety pins so Ariel could have one too, a really good idea! Ariel really liked it and pointed to it all the way home.


We got our sink fixed this morning. This gave me good reason to clean up underneath though, blah. Its all really nice now, so I guess it was worth the hassle. All the storage containers now have matching lids.

Ariel was having a good time playing with the pillow Uncle Dan made for her birthday in the summer. She found it in her tent today, and it was the main attraction all morning. She was actually finding lots of toys she hasn't played with in a while, including some of her dolls and stuffies, so it was a fun discovery play time!


Ken got home a bit later since he was showing Halloween cartoons for the students. Tomorrow he will be home early so we can take Ariel to the street fair. Should be fun, and we get to break in the costume!

Ariel is also on a huge shoe kick at the moment. Either she carries them around the living room or puts them on. She LOVES daddy's shoes and had to wear them for us. Too cute. I have a similar picture of me in my dad's work boots, I should try and find it. Hee.


I guess its bedtime... cute pictures tomorrow from the fair! Whee.

EDIT: I totally forgot to mention I won a book for Ariel! I enter all the contests on Celebrity Baby Blog, and I got an email saying I won one of the draws! Yay, gotta love free stuff. Should get our cute spider book soon!

2 comments:

Brenda said...

Cute shoe pic! Mallory's loving the shoes, too, but I think she'd fall over if she put daddy's boots on!

Kim said...

Love the picture of Ariel wearing Daddy's shoes! I have a picture in my baby book of me wearing my dad's hat!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...