Saturday, October 20, 2007

Brief

This is just a quick post before I head off to bed, but I wanted to post the proofs from our photo shoot. Here are my favs of some of the ones we ordered. What do you think? Personally, I think Maria rocks! Go check out her website, Frozen Reflections if you want to see more of her stuff. Also, the rest of the pictures from our shoot are here.







Other quick note, we started the Ariel's World blog again. Slightly different than before, as we aren't doing a pictures a day but a few each month. So you can check in now and again to see what is new... thank you for those who pushed for its return.

Will post more soon, as I have some interesting stories to tell... people can be so weird sometimes... I will leave you with that. Hehehe.

3 comments:

SarahRachel said...

These are beautiful!! I like the black outfits with the black background. Very simple and elegant. Ya'll are a photogenic bunch. =)

Kathleen W said...

Beautiful Family

Anonymous said...

what great photos! miss you guys all so much! school is picking up pace and it's getting more than stressful so it's nice to see your happy faces on your blog when i get the chance to catch up!! hehehe
ttfn
Kara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...