Friday, October 05, 2007

Packing, ugh

Ok, so I have come to the conclusion that there is no such thing as packing light with a baby. Kinda nuts and overwhelming, trying to make sure not to leave something important behind. Plus when you are going to a colder place, packing warm clothes means everything is that much bulkier. Blah. At this point, the pile looks like this. I got all 3 of our clothes into one bag, then we have the play yard for Ariel to sleep in, her diaper bag and a small cooler bag (still in the fridge) that has some of her food items such as milk and yogurt. I still have to grab a few toys to bring too, nothing major, but a few friendly reminders of home.


We have tried to put Ariel down for bed, but she is in serious pain and wants to be with us for a while. Oh well. I realized the girl cut another molar today! That's 2 poking out (not completely out, one is half way, the new one is just a corner). I also saw the white tooth under the front gum, so she will soon have all 4 bottom teeth to match her 4 top ones. She is catching up. I wish she didn't hurt so bad. I really don't know how she is going to do this weekend, so prayers for no more pain please, thanks.

Not much to report today. Did some little things around town, then had a visit over at Nana and Papa's place. Ariel played with one of the many stuffed dogs around our home. Did I mention she LOVES dogs! My Dad got back into town today and called to check in. We will see them on Monday for turkey. I dropped off the cross stitch I did for that lady. First time I have ever been paid for doing one for someone. She loved it so much, she wants me to do one for her other grandchild. Cool. That's fun. Ken still keeps suggesting I should make my own patterns, and maybe I should revisit that idea. The problem is I have too many ideas and can't focus sometimes. Argh.


Well, to close off I want to wish everyone a Happy 'Canadian' Thanksgiving! Have a great long weekend and we will have lots of pictures when we get back.

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Have a great weekend!
Love the bottom picuter, cute, cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...