Monday, January 19, 2009

Dancing Queen Returns!

Hey everyone! Tomorrow is such an exciting day. Yes, I am excited about the new president, and the huge historic moment, but I am more thrilled that I should get my pills tomorrow!!!!! Yay! Haha, sorry, I just have been counting down the days all weekend. Ugh. Its been another weekend of laying in bed or on the couch resting. I am just tired and sick. I wake up thinking, hey, I feel good only to get up and run to the bathroom. Then the rest of the day is just extreme nauseousness. I remember the sickness with Ariel, but this extreme nauseousness is somewhat new. I don't recall it being this bad... but then I did lose 50lb this year, maybe that is having an effect on me too. Who knows.

Friday night we had a lazy evening watching Ariel act like a nut. Ken usually plays YouTube videos for her to watch while he works. She was really hyper, so we let her get her sillies out and I managed to capture some of it on film. First was her watching her new fav Sesame Street bit, one Jim Henson was a part of, so very cool to see our little Muppet fan coming out. Haha. Followed by some fun dancing to a sped up version of 'Banana Phone' (yes you can find anything on youtube!) and finally some 'Peanut Butter Jelly Time!' Enjoy!


Saturday Ken was back to all day teaching. I woke up early and Ariel and I zipped out to AirCare to take the car again. We had gone the week before but failed, and after going to the garage found out an important part that would make us pass wasn't working at all. So this time we passed with flying colors, yay! Then I went to the insurance place and got the car set for another year. That took care of all the major business for the day and we went home to play.

Sunday morning I woke up and felt AWFUL! Ken and Ariel went to church and I slept. Then they came home and we had a picnic in bed and then I went back to sleep till 5pm. I felt pretty good in the evening, as long as I stayed sitting.

This morning was better, but I knew my princess had dance class so I had to pull it together enough for that. So we arrived and Ariel was excited but a little shy. It has been awhile since she went, so I think it may take a class or 2 to warm up again.


This time the class is not parent participation, but we were encouraged not to be far off since tears tended to happen in the first few classes. Ariel wasn't sure about having me that far away and kept scanning the room to find me and come hug me. Awww. When she got into things, she did forget to look for me, so I am sure it will be fine. 'Picking a star to put in her basket'


Played one new game called train, which Ariel didn't quite get at first. Hee. Actually once I took this picture, the train quickly turned into a free for all. Miss Nicole turned around and was like 'what happened to my train!' Haha.


Of course class ended on a high note, the ribbons! Ariel was so excited and danced beautifully. I was very impressed at how graceful she was.


After a stop at the grocery store, in which I picked up more craving items (nothing super healthy I might add, haha) we came home and had a huge surprise from one of my close friends. I wish I could tell, but it has to stay a secret for now. Needless to say, I'm thrilled!

Well, time to get dinner together. Making pulled pork in the slow cooker for dinner, yummy. Wish me luck tomorrow while at the doctors! Should give a full report on Wednesday with my weekly belly picture. Ack!

3 comments:

Jill Brochard said...

Hope your pills help you out!
Gotta love Areil's hip swivel -- can we say she has some Elvis genes!

Megan said...

Happy pill day!
For a second I thought you wrote that you lost 50lb by puking, and I was thinking, "Um, honey, that's not the BEST way to lose weight!"

Cade's having "back to school" issues with dance class too.. oh yes, he's the cutest little boy at Musical Theatre! haha!

Kristen said...

hope you are feeling better mama! I ♥ those pics of Ariel in dance class!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...