Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Insert Blog Title Here...

Haha, I really had no clue what to title this, so you can make something up yourselves today. So as you can see, I got some much wanted tickets to the Fleetwood Mac concert this May here in Vancouver. Eek! I am so giddy, and had to add a countdown to the big day, haha. I got a presale code via the radio station and I am VERY thankful I went with what I got then because Monday morning when I checked again, as they went on sale to the public, they were pretty much sold out, no 4 tickets together which is what I have. So Dad, Rita, Ken and I will be rocking out in a few months. Hehe, Ken said baby will get some good musical influence that day, so true.

I was hoping to blog last night, but I was feeling kinda gross and Ken had some work to do so I am just catching up while Ariel is watching cartoons with Quachi. Its snowing at the moment, more of a dusting, but its still white, so that's still snow in my books. Its not suppose to stay, but rather turn to rain, so we shall see.


This weekend I don't recall doing much. Got out for a few walks and finally made it to church, woot. Ariel wore her veggie dress I got second hand, isn't is super cute?!


I ran into a friend from high school who told me is is expecting too, and due around the same time I am. Seriously, there is something in the water, I know several friends all due at the same time, and we are all the same age. Maybe its the dreaded '30' that is all getting us on the baby bandwagon. Haha. Funny to think our kids will probably all be in high school together one day. Guess I will see them in PTA meetings, hee.

Monday morning Stella came to take Ariel to ballet so I could get some work done on Graeme and Kalia's wedding video. I made great progress and have Kalia's part finished! I still have to start scanning Graeme's pictures but to know I have one third done is a great feeling. While I did well, Ariel on the other hand did not. She wasn't interested in dancing and stayed on Stella's lap pretty much I am told. She really does know something is up. She knows Mommy has been sick. Did I mention I caught her showing 'Joy' how to be sick in the sink? Breaks my heart thinking she is affected by everything, but at least things are improving. She always asks now if 'Mommy sick?' Awww, my sweetheart.

Wearing her new outfit from Grandpa and Rita



When she got home, I did some activities with her. One thing we did was set up our Valentines stuff, since its just around the corner. First our cute tree (which doubles as our Easter tree as well in another pot).


Then the pretty heart shaped dish filled with my favorite cinnamon hearts, yum.


Well, I am going to get myself together. The pills are kicking in finally this morning so I feel like I can get some stuff done. The house is a mess, ugh! Wish me luck, haha.

5 comments:

Kristin said...

Glad to hear you are starting to feel a bit better!

Brenda said...

Yay for pills. :) Too cute about dolly getting "sick" in the sink - it'll be a good story for later!

Jill Brochard said...

Mmmmmm Cinnamon hearts!!! Why do the Frenchies hate Cinnamon?? Cute V-day decorations!

Tera said...

Too funny about Joy getting sick! Cute decorations and you've inspired me...I was just thinking about how I can't find a table runner that suits me for spring, then I thought, "Make your own!" Did you make the table runner under the heart dish?

Jay said...

Funny you should ask Tera! It is made, but this one not by me. The girls that put my baby shower together for Ariel made it since they wanted a pink runner and didn't have one. They gave it to me after and I love getting to use it for Valentines... its also Ariel's half birthday that day. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...