Sunday, September 19, 2010

Bento Fun

Project 365 - Day 262



As I mentioned earlier in the summer, I wanted to start doing 'bento' inspired snacks and lunches for Ariel. The idea that healthy food can be fun not to mention the idea behind doing bento boxes is showing love through art of food totally hooked me. So for snack today the princess has a mini sandwich of cheese and some cucumbers and blueberries. Was fast and fun, yay!

On another note, I don't know the last time I actually watched the Simpsons, but for some reason we did last night and this was the opening. Ariel and I love this song so when I showed her the video she made me play it several times. Haha, pretty clever.



In other news, I got an order for mini cupcakes... 143 of them! They will be creating a character once put together for a wedding rehearsal dinner. Hehe, So tune in on the 30th to see what it is... trust me, its too cool!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...