Sunday, September 12, 2010

One More Sleep

Project 365 -Day 255


The clothes are laid out for tomorrow morning... Ariel's first day of preschool for this year! We have been eagerly waiting for this day... Ariel especially!

Oh look I have internet at the moment... who knows how long it will last so I will make the most of it. Sigh! Looking forward to the repair guy coming tomorrow afternoon and maybe I'll get some answers finally. Its been 'stressful' to say the least, mostly because I am in a time crunch with getting work things done. Not to mention its almost been like its on a weird timer. The internet would be working early morning and then roughly about 2pm daily (yes DAILY!) it would stop.

All this week I was forcing myself up early at 530am so I could get my work, email etc done and the lack of sleep was taking its toll. After coming home from a birthday party with the kids I saw it was off again and grabbed the phone to call customer service yet again... this time was different though. I started yelling... yes, I lost my cool. Badly! Although, I will say I keep apologizing while I did saying it wasn't the service person's fault but that I had enough and was really angry. I basically ended up hanging up and collapsing into a pile of tears on the floor. It was more than the stupid internet not working, it was the early mornings, the long days alone as Ken was at the animation festival all week and cranky Ariel who wanted to be at school. Mommy had a meltdown.

Ariel hugged me and said 'don't cry, your my mother!' Haha, I hugged her, got her a snack and let her watch a movie, then got Xander to sleep and had a good talk with Kara after I texted her that I was a crazy person. I felt better and had a quiet time with a slice of cake... hmm cake.

Look for a big blog tomorrow (internet willing) about Ariel's first day of school, her haircut and our weekend fun! Yay!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...