Monday, July 21, 2008

Happy Days!

First off, exciting news! Ken's mom got the news today that the growth that was removed from her thyroid was in fact benign! A huge answer to prayer, so thank you all who were doing so for her. This past week has been a rough one for her. She is pretty sick and been having a hard time keeping food down, so countinue to pray for her recovery.

Had a very lazy day, and it was perfect. We went over for a visit with Nana and Papa. Ariel was having a great time, but I think was still a bit tired from the action packed weekend.


Well, nothing else to say, so I will leave you with this fun game. You know you want to (all you lurkers (family friends) come on out and play.

Memory Game:

1. Add a comment to my blog by leaving a memory that you and I experienced together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little, or A LOT. All you have to do, is simply, remember. If you are a blog reader you can post a memory of a post etc...

2. When you've done that, post this to your blog, experience the memories from your lifetime, and I'll return the favor.

5 comments:

Laura said...

Thanks for coming out of lurkdome and saying hello. I love that. Meeting a new friend.

Your daughter is so cute! So are her clothes. So tell me how you found me. There are few who love Gymboree as much as me :)

Dianne said...

Ok, memory time!

I remember being at Camp the summer right after we graduated from high school. It was night time but we somehow had a ton of energy to spare, so we had a dance party, sitting on our top bunks, just the two of us. We we're using a head set, so the others in our room were kind of wondering what the heck was going on.

"Bring over some of your old mo-town records. We'll put the speakers in the window and we'll go..."

hehehe

Jay said...

Oh my gosh! I totally forgot about that. Wow. Rod Stewart, talk about rockin' out. Haha

Amy said...

That's GREAT news about Ken's Mom!!

Katrina said...

I remember that when I was in grade 7 you "babysat" me and my siblings. I also remember that we shared a cabin for a week at camp Tulahead.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...