Thursday, July 24, 2008

Triumphant Return!

Yes, I am proud to say my dear hubby finished writing his course at 1am last night... I know because I was still up too. Haha, I couldn't sleep and ended up researching stuff for our upcoming trip on the laptop (which I hate because it lacks a mouse, ugh). Anyhoo, this means not only do we get to spend some quality time together, I get to use the regular computer (with mouse) to blog again! Yay!

Tuesday night Ariel and I joined Maria again for the follow up photo shoot with the Cinderella costume. The few pictures I saw on her camera were amazing! Can't wait to share them with you once they are on her site. Stay tuned!

Yesterday was coffee party with the ladies. We met over at Linda's and it was a nice walk for me, since she is only about 15 minutes from me. However, both Ariel and I slept in that morning and were scrambling to get out the door to be there by 10am.


Nana surprised everyone with a surprise guest, Jan! She is one of the early members of the group that my mom introduced. Since then she has returned to her true love Montréal and keeps tabs on us all via my blog.


It was nice for Jan to be able to meet little miss Ariel in person.


After coffee I came home to find a slip from the UPS man like I thought I would. Ken was expecting an important late package in regards to his course, and needed to watch the material that evening... and I thought I was sunk. However, thankfully it was our regular driver and he knows me well (especially after the amount of packages that have come during the writing of this course) so he had thrown it up on the deck, and written a note on the slip telling me, so we would have it in time! Bless his heart. I think I need to make him some cookies, and Ken totally agrees since he was a lifesaver in this case.

Today Ariel and I went for an early walk to the store for some milk and veggies for dinner tonight. We picked up some buttered popcorn flavored jelly belly beans for Ken as a congrats for finishing the course. *Yuck, but he loves them* Then we stopped at the post office to pick up a parcel for Ariel! Yes, she had received her first birthday gift, from Jenn and Oceana for our birthday exchange on the Mommy board.

Before coming home, we stopped to visit Stella briefly. Ariel was very sad to leave Lala and was crying pretty hard. Luckily for Ariel, Lala is babysitting tomorrow while we go to a friend's wedding, so I am sure they will have a great time.

We got home and once Ariel had calmed down, we pulled out the present. Oooh, for me?


She is really getting good at opening stuff.


NO WAY! I LOVE IT!


Mommy, I am trying to draw, no pictures please!


Then Ariel went for a nap, er sort of. During my pedicure both Nav and I could hear her talking up a storm in her room. Eventually she fell asleep. Yay. When she got up and we changed her outfit (she is having some SERIOUS drooling issues in her sleep - molars?) and she tried out the gloves and wand that came with her gift as well.


A big thank you! Ariel loves her gift, it was perfect gals, thank you again!


Well, Ken just got home and is finishing his dinner so I am going to go join him and Ariel. Lots coming over the next few days, wedding tomorrow and SPAMALOT on Sunday. Eek! I shall leave you all with a picture of me and my favorite girl.


Good night and I look forward to some more regular blogging again. Whee.

2 comments:

Jill Brochard said...

Yeah -- you'll be blogging more ! Love Areil with the gloves -- such a diva!

Kristin said...

Doodle Pros are fun, Marin has a pink on that she got for her 2nd birthday too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...