Monday, March 22, 2010

Full Swing

Project 365 - Day 81


Today we were back in full swing, Ariel was thrilled to be back at school with her friends... beyond thrilled! I was back into full swing myself with various projects on the go, I sewed with Stella and got the top of Xander's quilt done, I met with Brenda to plan for the Summer Arts Camp (some of Brenda's brushes are in the picture), did the week's grocery shopping and am now cooking dinner for the troops. I am hoping to share more tomorrow when I will have a lighter day... thus meaning a regular blog entry, woot. Until then, I will leave you with this, Ariel was bit by a dog... stay tuned.

2 comments:

sleeplessnights04 said...

I have some pieces you should check out, what are your thoughts?
http://itsstartingtorain.blogspot.com/2010_03_19_archive.html I'm sure I didn't link that properly; any other styles - I'm stumped :oP

Aimee said...

Yikes! I hope she is ok!...Knowing she is a lot like Kailey, I assume there was a lot of drama that ensued.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...