Monday, March 01, 2010

Today

Project 365 - Day 60


As I walked Ariel to school this morning we saw this on the local restaurant's sign... yep, couldn't have said it better myself. I think we will all be in the moment for awhile... I like it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Speaking of the Olympics, I decided to put together the pictures from the past few weeks of our family's experience with the event. Its fun to think that seven years ago we were awarded the games and our kids didn't exist. Seems weird to think that, and yet we knew in our hearts that by the time the event came we would have at least one child, but thankful to have two!

I hope you enjoy watching what we saw, lots of the pictures I haven't shared on here from our day in Vancouver. I can't believe its over... that was fast!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...