Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Blah...

Ugh, not feeling well today at all! Really hoping I'm not getting sick right before we are to leave for Michigan. Argh. Ended up falling asleep on the couch last night, and since Ken went to bed early didn't realize I wasn't in bed until this morning. He came downstairs and was like 'there you are." I kept falling asleep yesterday, so I guess my body needs the rest.

I've been busy stitching an ornament for the exchange on the cross stitch board. woo! Its looking good and I hope to finish it today. Depends on how I feel... argh.

Gonna be seeing Kyle tonight at Nana's. He is in town this month for work. Glad we get to touch base with him before we leave.

I can't believe we are leaving early Tuesday!!! Man the time flies. I wonder if there will be snow?

Ok, my headach is back, I am gonna go lie down. Blah!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...