Tuesday, November 01, 2005

My life in a nutshell

This Is My Life, Rated
Life: 7.6
Mind: 6.6
Body: 5.5
Spirit: 8
Friends/Family: 6.8
Love: 7.3
Finance: 7.6
Take the Rate My Life Quiz
Things look pretty good! Yay for my life! Hehehe.

So, last night was pretty quiet. We never get trick or treaters in our townhouse complex. Blah. I lit the pumpkin and made pizza and crashed on the couch till Ken got home. We then did the regular Monday night TV viewing, then went and worked on some of the proposal stuff for the book he may get to write. Very exciting.

Today is a new month! ACK! Kinda weird how fast the days go by. We are leaving in a few weeks for Michigan and Turkey days, aka Thanksgiving the sequel. The hotel was booked on the weekend and we set up a housesitter so all thats left is finishing all the christmas gifts that we will be taking so we can save by not mailing them. :)

Its pretty nasty outside today, think I will stay inside at all costs.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...