Sunday, February 18, 2007

More Chili Dogs?

Yes, thats what they were serving at Mike and Jo's church after the service as the kid's camp fundraiser. I still can't believe that. We haven't had them in months, and then we get them twice withing 3 days. Crazy. They were good, once we got the actual hot dog part. Hehe.

Ariel did well being a visitor in a new church today. Her Uncle Mike made her cry again. I guess she has issues with tall people. Poor Mikey. She was better when he was sitting with her. Ariel liked sitting in the pew with us. She sat at the end with pony. She babbled along and was generally happy until she was showing signs of being ready for some food. It was nice to visit a different church, but I missed ours. I guess its home right? I really can't wait for the construction to be finished, spring is coming, yay!

After church and lunch, we came home and just kept things mellow. We have been hanging out in the computer room playing. Ken is dubbing the video footage of Ariel to DVD and animating. Ariel was playing in the jolly jumper, pulling various cables and is now sleeping soundly. I have gotten the various junk put away and playing on the computer. If you haven't seen it, try out Fd's Flickr Toys, tis loads of fun. Check out my creations!

































































































2 comments:

Brenda said...

Love your pics! And I super love Ariel's hat in the "smile" one...I was just looking at one like it (yep, on ebay!).

SarahRachel said...

You're making me crave chili dogs!! :) I love those creations! I'm gonna have to go play on that website...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...