Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Dance your cares away...

...worries for another day! Ooh, name that theme song? Heheh. Well at the moment I am upstairs, Ken and Pastor Dave are talking about the upcoming presentation that Ken will be giving in church later this month. Ariel is in bed but I still hear her talking. I was just on my Gymbofriends board and saw the first spring line for Gymboree, one word, oooooh. I am looking forward to warmer weather and cute outfits. I wish they made them in big sizes because they sure are cute. Haha.

This morning Ariel and I went over for a tea and baby party. Erin came over with Carter and Sienna (who she was babysitting). Kara is leaving this Friday, sniff, so it was really our last hang out session. Of course we were decked out in everything ballet! I even brought her tutu over for some dancing fun.

Sienna and Ariel played blocks while Carter preferred to warm himself by the heater vent.


Of course everyone was eager for food. Today's menu: cheese, crackers, muffins and baby oranges (those were a big hit).


Ariel was showing off her climbing skills by getting in and out of the rocking chair all by herself.


Aunty Kara got her birthday gift early from Stella. The whole Harry Potter set! Ariel was very excited for her, and wanted to read them right away.


Stella and Ariel rock and read.


Time to DANCE!




I am still not sure how this happened! I was on the phone with Ken and Kara took this picture of Ariel striking a pose on the chair. What a turkey!


Kara then lost her purse to the diva. I must add she also took the money out of her wallet... good thing she is honest and gave it back. Haha.


We came home for a nap, and really I don't know how much sleep is really got. I kept hearing her talk to herself. Anyhoo, she was up early and ate several crackers.


Then while coloring in her chair, fell asleep. Sadly I had to wake her, not fun.


Ken got home, we had dinner and that leads us to now. So a fun day and frankly just what I needed. I have finished my freelance work for the night and when Ken finishes up I can go watch Kitchen Nightmare, hee.

3 comments:

Jeremy said...

We had a great time seeing everyone today! The kids are getting sooo big!

Dianne said...

FRAGGLE ROCK!!!! I always felt sorry for the poor dog whose owner wouldn't believe him about the Fraggles.

Unknown said...

...down at Fraggle Rock! *clap clap* :) Great theme song! Glad I got to have a dancing day with you and Ariel! Home again before we know it...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...