Wednesday, January 23, 2008

One Day Behind

Ok, I was in the mindset that it was Thursday today, doh! I don't know why I do this sometimes, but either way, nothing was ruined, nothing was overlooked, I was just a day off. Weird.

Past few days Ariel and I have managed to get out more. The weather is nice, just on the cold side. Yesterday we went and spent time with Stella and Donna. I spent the time cutting out the pattern and fabric for a little summer dress for Ariel. Stella had gotten the fabric and pattern last summer and didn't have time to make it up, so I am getting to do it this year. Hee.

We came home in the afternoon and Ariel ran around with a bucket on her head. Seems to be her favorite new game. So far it hasn't effected her intelligences. Haha.


Later we were totally goofing off, which always makes for great pictures...


And video!



Today we had to go buy a new water filter jug as our kept freezing shut. I had tried everything in the past 3 months to fix this thing, and our fridge isn't even that cold. Bah. So we got a new cute one, and its even got a thing on top that tells me when to change the filter. Yay.

Later we got to see Erin and Leah with the kids. They all got to play at the playground and it was lots of fun. I really need to remember the story time at the library, I think its time to try taking Ariel again, since she is getting better at sitting still for books.

After a nap, on both our parts, we played and had an early dinner. Ken was at a screening tonight, so we were on our own. Ariel was a total ham and kept taking off her pants and giving them to me to throw. Strange child!


Tomorrow will bring a coffee date with Nana, some sewing time with Stella and more fun with my little sweet pea!

3 comments:

Jeremy said...

It was fun seeing you guys today! Its been great weather lately and I'm hoping it sticks around so we can do it more often!

kelly ens said...

great video - our pictures and video's often end when Taeya puts the lens cap "on" too :)

Kristin said...

I love Ariel's laugh! too cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...