Wednesday, January 16, 2008

I Love Gymboree!

Haha, its an obsession I know. In all seriousness, I had my gymbucks to spend today, and so the plan was to be at the mall when the store opened because it becomes insane with all the crazy ladies shopping within very little time. With getting up early comes going to bed the night before early. Ariel was having her evening snack in her nightgown I had made her from Christmas.


So then this morning we were up by 745am and out the door to get gas for the car by 830am. Gack. It was dang cold!!! I had Ariel bundled up in her warm coat from Grammy and we were off! The drive was good and very little traffic, so we got to the mall about 920am. That gave me enough time to buy Ariel a muffin for her snack at Gymboree while she sat with the other kids and watched the cartoons. Of course she was more into the kids around her and as they all sat in their strollers, they had a lovely conversation. Hee. (Makes you wonder what they say!)

I also had to buy some new bras, ugh. I had been putting it off for soooooo long, but with the wire coming out and stabbing me, I knew I had to do it today. I went to the first store where I found mine and bought 2. They weren't on sale, poo. So while we walked around getting some exercise, I stopped in another place and sure enough they had mine too, and 45% off!!! So I bought 2 and when back to the other place to return the first 2. Confused yet? Either way, I am extremely happy that with buying 2, I have put off the task that much longer next time. Hehehe.

It was only 10 after 11am, and so we came home to eat. Ariel was ready to call it quits too at that point. She was happy to get home to her friend Elmo. They had a good play together until nap time, and I got a quiet afternoon to work on my freelance work. Yay.

Now, the moment you have been waiting for, the Gymboree fashion show! First off, Ariel showing off her bag of loot. We are so set for Spring and Summer now. I bought lots of clearance t-shirts and shorts last summer at the end of the season, so this was more for pretty and dressy things.


First off is this little dress that fits her well now. I bought mostly 18-24 month things for later on, but this one I had to have for now in 12-18. Something special to wear when Daddy speaks at church on the 27th! Love this color on her!


Next is the 2 summer sun dresses. I love this coral one, and its so light and airy.


This one is so CUTE! I didn't think I would like Ariel in plaid, but I DO!


Also got a one piece bathing suit for swimming lessons and just as an alternate suit to have on hand. She loves the water so much, I think we will be at the water park a lot this summer, and maybe this year we will go to the water slides. Whee. I have lovingly called it the 'turtle power' suit. Yes, I am a dork.


Finally, a cute terrycloth pullover dress. She can wear it over her swim suits or as a casual dress for playtime.


Now all we need is some warm weather. Hello? Sun?

9 comments:

Brenda said...

Ooh, pretty! The blue dress is definitely my favorite - so gorgous!

Kristin said...

So cute! My fav is the 3rd dress. :)

SarahRachel said...

Jay, you crack me up!!! Thank you for the fashion show. I think Ariel is definitely going to win most stylish baby- those are all so beautiful! Makes me want a little girl! And the night gown you made is gorgeous, too!

kelly ens said...

SOOOO cute!!!!
where do you get these gymbucks from anyway???

Amy said...

Like I said- a true Gymboree addict! :) Everything looks so cute!!

Kristie said...

Super cute! I heart Gymboree. It took all the willpower I could muster to stay out of there today. I don't have any gymbucks this go around. :(

Michelle said...

Hi Jay ;)
Ariel looks adorable in the dresses how could she not of course.I had to skip gb :( but will be there soon shopping!!!! see you on gf soon.

Anna Marie said...

Oh, she's so adorable! My MIL loves gymboree, so the girls get lots of clothes from there without me having to shell out the $$$.. Lucky me! They have adorable stuff. I love that little swimming suit with her round belly! Too cute!

Jeremy said...

Lovely choices! I can't believe she let you change her outfit so many times for the fashion show! What a trooper! I can hardly get Carter into 1!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...