Thursday, January 17, 2008

Lazy Day

Thursday always seems to be a little on the slow side... at least for me, what about you? I was planning to go out to the craft store today in Richmond to get Ken the blue pencil he needs for animating, but then decided to hold off a day and perhaps go after my breakfast with Dad. Decisions, decisions... blah.

After realizing Ariel was nearly out of milk, I took princess out for a walk in the falling snow. Very pretty but kinda wet. I put up the plastic cover on her stroller to keep her dry, but she kept poking it as if to say, let me out of the bubble mommy.


We got the milk and stopped by the quilt store to visit with Stella for a bit. Ariel had a ball with the fabric bin as always. Came home for lunch and nap time. I ended up on the phone during the afternoon with Lesley, as she has already started writing the music for next year's church musical. She was hoping I would be interested in writing the script, ooh. I must say there is plenty of time, and after hearing her outline idea, I think I could come up with something cool. So it looks like I will be saying yes. Whee.

When I heard Ariel in her room awake, I went to go get her, only to find she had taken most of her clothes off. There she stood with a huge smile, diaper (thankfully) still on and her shirt hanging from her mouth. I think its safe to say the girl is teething again.


After getting her redressed in a fresh outfit, we went down to play and get ready for dinner. Ariel is getting really good at the wooden puzzle and can put the pieces for most of the animals in the right spots.


She also did some mowing of our carpet, I think it was looking a bit long. Thanks sweetie!


Looking forward to Friday and the weekend. Ken is actually home this week, as he bumped his classes up a week since the numbers were a little low, in hopes of some more students. Actually works out great as I have a meeting at the church, and now I have a babysitter. Yay.

Well, time for ER, so I shall log off. I need to get a video of Ariel saying some of the alphabet letters. Its super cute, so I will try and get a video tomorrow. Have a good night!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...