Tuesday, January 08, 2008

A New Day

Well, I find myself coming out of the fog of yesterday's sad news. Its still a shock and totally weird. Can't quite shake it yet. Today it was discussed on our boards about passing along the posts Teresa made about her husband and his behaviour to the police in hopes it would help the case against him. Someone called and I think we all feel a bit better that we helped this investigation. The police said it was like Teresa talking to them, and they would keep us posted on the case. Sigh, I guess its something right.

Today was a stay at home day, as we were expecting a package from the UPS man. Ariel and I got in our cozy clothes and hung out playing most of the morning.


She had a good time trying out her new puzzle from Brenda and Mallory,


and dancing to her new High School Musical 2 soundtrack cd. Here is a little video I took from yesterday's dance session.



UPS man arrived and brought us the new Hollywood Jesus books! Yay. Ken has a review in this one and its personally one of my favs. Maybe cuz I loved Ratatouille so much. Either way, pick one up here if your interested!


Rest of the day was naps for princess and some freelance work for me. Tomorrow we are seeing Stella, Kara and some of the gals with their little ones for coffee. Should be fun!

Yesterday, Ariel and I went and fed the ducks after picking up some milk at the store. She loves watching them.


All cozy on a winter day.


On Sunday we had lunch after church with Nana, Papa, Aunty Deb and Uncle Blair at Ricky's. Ariel was in the midst of teething again and it was hard to see her without a hand in her mouth. Poor girl, and poor Nana. Can you see that black eye!


Deb and Blair gave Ariel a new book! She was thrilled! We also got a new book on Disney, one we don't have, amazing. Haha. Thanks guys!


Ariel loves her Papa.


Showing off her new coat from Grammy to Aunty Deb. I think everyone in town is loving that coat and hat. Too cute.


Keeping it short tonight, since I have a bit of a headache. However, I had to close with this picture, I love that smile.

2 comments:

Jill Brochard said...

Boogie on down Ariel -- thanks for putting a smile back on my face!

Brenda said...

Practice your farm animals for when you come visit us, Ariel! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...