Friday, January 25, 2008

Weekend is here and guess what? Snow is coming!

Blah. Again, why? This is getting lame, really lame. So much for things I had planned for tomorrow. I guess we shall see how bad it is in the morning. Argh.

Tis Friday again, and I am left thinking, where did this week go? Ken had a run through for his presentation at church last night with Pastor Dave, so I was on my own, which makes for a very long day. Plus, Ariel didn't get a good nap due to the telemarketers calling. After the 3rd call, she started crying. I don't blame her, I should let them talk to her. Haha, that will teach them. Hee. Either way, we had a fun time, Ariel was totally goofy and kept hiding on me.


1, 2, 3 on Ariel!!! I see you!


During our time alone, Ariel somehow snuck one of Ken's blue pencils by me and decided to taste it. Lets just say the results were messy. We had to go brush someones teeth until she no longer looked as if she had been eating Smurfs.


Today we had coffee party over at Stella's. Ariel enjoyed her fruit salad... then her cheese... then biscuit... then more fruit... then muffin... and eventually more fruit. She still managed a lunch later on top of that. Yikes!


We came home and Ariel spent much of her time playing with her toys. I eventually got her down for a nap, or so I thought. She had been up a few times in the night so I wasn't surprised she wasn't that tired. So I had to get her up again since she was crying her eyes out.


I got a call during that time in regards to laying out the new church directory, so that will be cool. I love doing those sorts of things. Yay. Now I have a very full email of pictures and addresses to sort out. Whee. One big plus is I will get to know the faces of new people.

Once my call was done, Ariel was too. I finally got her upstairs and in bed sleeping and I managed a short rest on the couch. Victory! Woot!


At 5pm I woke up the princess and we had an early dinner. Ken has a conference call with the Art school in California, so he was going to be late. I made up an awesome burger, oh it was heaven. Ken called on his way home and also was eager to get to his burger. Yummy.

After dinner Ken was being goofy with Ariel. This is a dorky song we use to sing when we made Kraft dinner. Ariel thinks its pretty funny.



I am hoping for an early bedtime tonight. Hope everyone has a great weekend! I leave you with a sleeping Ariel from last night. Awe. Count those sheep!

2 comments:

Amy said...

What's better than a picture of a sleeping baby! I love that fluffy skit she has on too! She always looks so dang cute!!

Katrina said...

Yah, I agree. Love that embroidered dress in the top pics.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...