Monday, January 07, 2008

Pain

Please note, this is extremely sad, if you don't wish to be upset, I would suggest not continue reading.

I was all ready to post some fun stuff, but it needs to wait... I am broken and sad... confused and angry. I just keep praying and trying to make sense of this tragedy. As some of you know, I belong to a message board for babies born in August 2006. There was a gal on there called Teresa, who has 2 daughters 5 and 16 months and was pregnant with her 3rd child (she was also mother to her older step daughter). She had recently left her husband and was getting a new start on her own. I logged on tonight to the board, and found out he murdered her. She was only 26...

Dead, someone who I use to talk to is dead. I never met her, only pictures and chatting online, but she was a friend to us on on that board. We were supporting her starting over, because its not easy. She was so excited about her surprise pregnancy, and had names picked out already... she was only 12 weeks along.

Please pray for her girls. They are with their Grandparents at the moment. The husband was arrested and was charged with 2 counts of first degree murder. I just can't say anymore, as my heart is hurting.

Click here for the article.

6 comments:

Kim said...

Oh that's so sad! My thoughts and prayers are with her family and friends . . . including the ones she met online!

Jill Brochard said...

I can't wrap my head around it -- Teresa close friend even though the miles seperated us.

kelly ens said...

that is so horrible - i'm so sorry to hear that news.
we'll be praying for her kids and family, as well as those who were on the message board with her.
so tragic.

Brenda said...

It is such a tragic thing. I was so proud of her for leaving him and starting over. I'll definitely be praying for her girls!

SarahRachel said...

I can't stop thinking about Teresa..somehow my thoughts keep coming back to her.
On a happier note- Ariel's dance skills are awesome! You've got to get that girl enrolled in some dance classes soon! She'll be leading the class.

Dianne said...

Oh Janet... I'm so sorry to hear about your friend... praying for her family over this whole tragedy, and you too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...