Monday, November 03, 2008

GO VOTE!

Ok, I know I am Canadian and don't get to vote in this upcoming election tomorrow, but my hubby is. He sent in his absentee ballot off last week and did his part. It doesn't matter who you support, just go out and vote. In honor of my American friends and family voting, here are a few goodies.

First off, this was put out when the campaigning was just getting going, but its a classic.



Here is McCain's appearance on SNL this past weekend. I must admit, he has a good sense of humor.



Finally, this was on the radio this morning. Apparently, some radio DJs from Montreal here in Canada, got through and phone pranked Sarah Palin. Oops.



So Americans, have fun voting tomorrow and we all will be watching to see the results.

4 comments:

Amy said...

*sigh* tomorrow is voting day, I can't believe it's here- I will be at the polls tomorrow! This election is huge for the USA

SarahRachel said...

I will NOT be voting tomorrow. I know, I'm a bad American! I tried really hard to get re-registered but I had thing after thing go wrong. I've decided someone out there just didn't want me to vote! Oh well. I think Sarah Palin is adorable. A qualified VP- eh, iffy, but I'd totally do coffee with her and love it.

Anonymous said...

The US election is big news in the UK too!! Almost 24 hour coverage.
Jay, l agree on the importance of voting - no vote, no voice!!! Everyone must vote - in the UK people died to get the right to vote, it should never be taken for granted.
Good luck all Americans - I think the UK and Europe are hoping for Obama.......

Jill Brochard said...

I love the prank call, though I am starting to feel pity for Sarah Palin. I can't believe she got tricked my that -- such a bad impersonation!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...