Monday, December 12, 2005

Baby vs. Jay

Well I had quite a rough weekend to say the least. I think the tide is finally turning and it makes me very happy. Not to mention sighing of relief!

Saturday night, Ken and I had to make a visit to the ER at Delta Hospital due to a brief blood spotting. Needless to say we both freaked, and thus were at the ER for 2.5 hours. The spotting stopped about as quickly as it had started, so that made me relax a bit.

Sunday, I taugh my sunday school class then came home to sleep. I had a terrible headache and ended up missing the Champions party. BOOOOOOO. I did get a lovely plate of goodies to make up for it. Yay!

So today I saw my doctor and she reassured me that my numbers for my HCG level was right were it should be for 6 weeks and no sign of problems. Thank the Lord! However, I was told to continue bedrest and slowly return to my regular routine. If it starts again, back to bed. I'm really hoping things go smoothly, so lots of prayer is good.

In other news I officially started "tossing my cookies" this morning. Yay! As gross as it is, and I'm sorry if its too much info, but I can't tell you how great it feels. I have been so sick and just wanting to let it get out and finally I did, twice! Ken was still home and was so loving and supportive. I love my boy so much!

Tonight he is bringing home chicken so I don't have to cook. I think I will be pulling out the slow cooker for the next few weeks while I feel sick.

As I count down the days till christmas, part of my counting is for my prenatal visit on the 22nd. I am hoping to hear the heartbeat and be calmed that much more. Through all the frightening moments, I didn't loose sight of the fact that I want this baby so bady. We have waited so long and I will do everything I can to help it grow safely in my belly.

Tis the season to be joyful, and I sure am!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...