Thursday, December 08, 2005

My head is melting....

So, this is what morning sickness feels like! Two words - NOT COOL!

I haven't been throwing up or anything but gosh do I feel like I want to. I almost wish I could. Last night I discovered that baby doesn't like some of my favorite foods. BOOOOO. Needless to say, without grossing out everyone, I spent much of my night in the bathroom and on the couch with a fever and the shakes. I woke up at midnight and managed to crawl up to bed to sleep the rest of the night. This morning I feel like mashed potatoes, and I am sure I look equally as frightening.

I managed to eat a bagel with peanut butter and jam, and later a few crackers with cheese. That seems to be good so far. I will dive into my fruit drawer later and maybe a salad too. yum.

I went to the library this morning to look for some books for Ken. He needs them for his book research. While there I found a book on dreamweaver and I think I might give that a try if I feel better next week. As for the next few days I am trying to finish the work for Hans. Shouldn't take too long, I just need to feel like I can look at the computer for over an hour without passing out.

Also, must clean house!!! I say, the moment I get sick the place becomes a trash dump! The dishes are all over the house and there are several piles of junk that need to be dealt with. With people coming over tonight, I kinda want to get things looking better.

Ok, I am gonna clean, rest, work, rest, eat and did I say rest?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...