Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Hips Don't Lie, well maybe hers don't!

Ken is off to Victoria so I ended up watching TV while I got some stitching done. Watched American Idol, the cast off episode of the week. Not really surprised who got the boot. Actually the most interesting part of the show was the performance by Shakira and Wyclef Jean. They did a sorta remake of his song 'Dance like this', which I first heard on the soundtrack to the Dirty Dancing 2 movie. I think that was the only thing I liked about that movie, the music.

Anyhoo, I enjoyed the new version of the song, now called 'Hips Don't Lie.' I always like a good dance song, good for the discman when walking. No surprise Shakira was doing her trademark hip movements. Dang! I don't think Simon Cowell was into it, he almost looked freaked when Wyclef was singing practically on top of him. He kept his smile on for camera sake, but you knew he what he was thinking.

So here is the video of the song they performed, lets see if this works.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...