Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Spring

So yesterday I heard was the first offical day of Spring. Actually it was a pretty nice day so I can accept that. Heh. However, I was in front of my compy all day working, blah. I shouldn't complain, so I will stop.

Up early this morning cuz the phone started ringing at 730am, um yeah, a little early for this pregnant chicky, not to mention, who would be calling us. I didn't get to the phone in time and no message. So, being the worry wort that I am, I *69 it to see if it was indeed something important. The number that called was Ken's grandpa, so I call his cel to get him to call and check in with him, in case something was wrong. Turns out grandpa didn't call us, but that was in fact his number, weird!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't get it.

Ultrasound is tomorrow. As excited as I am, I find myself a bit overwhelmed. This moment is going to make it very real. Not that it isn't already, but really seeing that face is going to be a huge moment for me. Gack!

I booked our prenatal classes yesterday. We will be starting those in May. Woot. Ken is already fearing the video they will most likely show about birth. LOL. Um, this is why men don't give birth!

Well, since I am up, I might as well get my work done early.

2 comments:

Dianne said...

Gasp! You have a blog? I really should have guessed :)

This will be a fun way to keep track of how life is with you and Ken and baby (soon to be baby with an identified gender! Whee!)

Jay said...

EEEEEEEEEK!

Wow, I am able to read your inner thoughts, hehe. huzzah!

I shall add you to my linkys. whee.

talk to you sooooooon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...