Monday, April 10, 2006

Palm Sunday and Puppets

Yesterday, was Palm Sunday, and it was a great service. As predicted, Pastor Dave forgot his copy of the Narnia dvd so luckly we had ours. Yay, teamwork! It was pretty cool seeing the scene up on a big screen again, followed by the awwwwwe when the clip was over. Hehe. Looking forward to Good Friday, always so dark and sad, but such a time of rememberance.

My sunday school class was in full attendance, gack. They thought this week was cupcakes, nope, next week. Are you sure? As usual, little David asked if the baby was still in my tummy. This is a weekly question, and I doubt he will get bored of asking.

It was a packed service and we had to sit on the other side rather than our usual digs. But that was also due to the fact we were chatting it up with Toby and Corene in the hall for a long time. I have also become the local attraction to the young people. Those just getting married, or married last summer, were all around me after the service just staring and asking questions. The girls were all excited and full of how does it feel, are you scared questions while the guys were in a state of shock that one day they may too be faced with a wife with a tummy this size of this one. Ken just smiles and drinks his coffee. Then they giggle as I waddle away....just wait, hehe. One day its your turn.

The afternoon was spent gluing bows on invitations for Mike and Jo's wedding. It was alot of fun to gather with the girls. I love Jo's sisters, and spent most of my time talking up Julie. I can't help but be entertained by them. Had some nice snacks too. Yum.

Came home and Ken was out at the school animating. He got back a little after 7pm, so we had dinner and then spent the evening working on the puppet while watching Extreme Makeover: Home Edition. I think I cried through most of it, not a good show if your hormones are nuts. The big draw was that Kermit the Frog was doing Ty's job that week for some reason, I never caught where he was? I love Kermit. Hee.

Did some quick work for my client before bed and went to sleep watching Narnia special features. So much cool stuff on that DVD! Awoke this morning, got sick, blah, and now I think I will search out some breakfast.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...