Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Dah

Yes, one more sleep then dadada is home. We are both excited, and frankly, I can use the help. I never realized how much I need that hour or 2, to myself in the evening to give me a boost in energy. Last night I was asleep before I hit the pillow. Ariel continued her routine of clinging to everyone in hopes they would stay. She got to hear Daddy on the phone, and she was all smiles and wasn't about to give that phone back.

We went and visited Nana and Papa this morning. Ariel got to try out the new toys at their place. She liked the one that sounded like a frog. Kermit perhaps? Came home, had a bath (lunch was messy today). We both hung out in our housecoats, lol. Pretty funny. Then off to Stella's for dinner. Yum. Ariel fell asleep in the car on the way home, so I am letting her sleep in her seat until she wakes up. Which should be in an hour, so I am going to make the best of it and finish the beading on the dress. I got one sleeve done, and took it to Stella's to see how it looked on the dress. Fabulous!

Sorry for so few pics, I keep forgetting to pick up new batteries. Rechargeable ones only last so long, and I have used every last one in our place. Will get some tomorrow and then will over load this blog again. Brew ha ha.

1 comment:

SarahRachel said...

That pic is adorable of her! I love their fascination with themselves in the mirror. I wish I was still that fascinated by myself! ;) Don't you look so forward to your husband coming home every day!? Just having those extra two hands to hold the baby make such a difference!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...