Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Goodbye Old, Hello New

Tomorrow our deck is being redone. As I mentioned before they fixed the rotting boards already, and so they just to re do the top. Soooooo, that meant everything on our deck had to come inside tonight. Ugh. So I have lots of plants, Ariel's toys and deck chairs sitting on garbage bags in my living room. Not so nice, but at least its just for a day. Then a pretty new deck, whee! Ariel keeps checking for the workmen, she knows they are coming.


Past few days have been pretty busy, or trying to make them busy so that they go by faster. Haha. Yesterday I totally washed down the kitchen... and I mean EVERYTHING! Cupboards, floor, appliances... behind appliances (yuck!). Ariel supervised mostly, and was really grossed out with behind the fridge. She kept informing me it was 'messy'. She is so helpful. Hee. Ariel celebrates the clean kitchen with a dance.


Love this shirt, found it on the clearance rack when we were out with Stella last Friday. Good things come with sprinkles. So true!


Today turned into a work day for me. I was busy designing some possible templates for Christmas cards and a baby announcement card for Maria's studio. Worked pretty much all day except for the break I took so Ariel and I could go for a walk and get Daddy some more lunch meat. Needless to say, Ariel did watch a bit more tv than usual. She was very good all day, had a good long nap, ate her lunch and played happily. It was so nice since I was trying to get out lots of stuff in little time. Thanks sweetie!

After dinner we took Ariel's pool over to Dad and Rita's to store behind their shed. So we rode over with the pool in the back seat... hope no one saw us, Ariel was somewhat hidden. She howled with laughter thinking it was hilarious to have the pool in the car with her. So nutty. We had a nice visit then headed home. While there, we also found out that Ariel's t-shirts I ordered from Gymboree arrived, yay! So we had to try a few on when we got home. Love this little jumper and hat. The color is awesome on her.


Nothing beats a cozy fall outfit. This will be great after swimming class.


Ariel has been continuing to learn new words daily. The newest one made us laugh, Ken came with her into the office and said, 'what's mommy doing?' Ariel's reply, 'blogging'. Yep, thats right, my kid knows about blogging! Lol. Too funny!

Ariel also put on quite a show the other night in the bath tub. Talk about a crazy girl! Do you think we have a performer on our hands?


Well, I am off to bed so I can read a few more chapters of Twilight! Yes, Amy, I am totally hooked! Eek! Have a good night... only 5 sleeps to go. Yay Disneyland!

7 comments:

Kristen said...

Love the sprinkles shirt;) I am so jealous you are going to Disney! Take LOTS of pics (I know you will;)

Anonymous said...

Love the plaid outfit - looks lovely on Ariel! I looked at the Gymboree website and discovered they ship to the UK! Wow, not many US companies do that..I may have to buy Lucy a few bits. They should get you to be a spokesperson for the shop!!

Anonymous said...

What a doll!! I may have to think about getting that FF jumper...very cute!!

LOL...I'm recently addicted to Twilight also. :)

kelly ens said...

AWESOME video!!!!!

Jill Brochard said...

What a cute fall outfit -- you're so lucky that your kid will keep those cute hats on!

Amy said...

Glad you are loving the Twilight series! I hope the time is passing quickly for you guys! See you Monday!

Kristin said...

What a goof!! Totally cute too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...