Saturday, September 06, 2008

Man, I feel like a woman!

Today was an exciting day for me! I FINALLY got my hair cut and colored! I am so not saying when the last time was, it was ages ago. Since then I had been trimming my own hair, gack. I just never put myself first to get it done. Well, with our trip fast approaching and Ken having Saturday off at the moment, I made us both appointments. Yay! Can I say how awesome it was to sit for 3 hours reading trashy magazines. Pure heaven. We did a before and after picture, so there you go. Kept the length that I love, and did some darker color. Its hard to see, but I have blond, caramel and red tones throughout. So pretty, and I can't stop smiling. I feel so pretty. Hee. I also got a new flatiron since mine has bit the big one. The new one is cute, small and PINK!


Then this evening we joined Nana and Papa for dinner at Ricky's. We hadn't seen them all week due to Ariel being sick, so it was a nice time to reconnect. Ariel was very excited about her fish and chips dinner... er perhaps overwhelmed! Is that seriously a kids portion?


We walked home while Ariel hitched a ride on Daddy's shoulders.


On Friday I got an early call from Stella saying she was doing a 'mercy mission' for Kara. Apparently, she accidentally forgot her cds at the other dance studio she teaches at and needed them for her later classes. Since she was teaching in the morning there was no way she could get them on her own. So her mommy was an angel and stepped in to help her out this time. So Ariel and I joined her on her adventure. Here Ariel is waiting with her car seat for Lala to arrive.


We drove out to West Vancouver and picked up the cd case, huzzah! It turns out right next store to the studio was a little dance shop. We checked it out and Lala surprised us by getting Ariel her first tights and dance shoes! Thank you soooo much! We then headed to the mall to grab some lunch before driving back to the other studio to drop off the cds. It was a wonderful morning but filled with nasty traffic! It seemed so heavy for mid day, strange.

Once at home Ariel of course had to then model the compete dance outfit with pony tail. My goodness, she looks so grown up and ADORABLE!


Then some 'dancing' for you all.

Tomorrow is church but I think Ariel and I will stay home just to avoid passing on any bugs to the other nursery kids. Doctor said she should no longer be contagious by midweek. Woot! It just so happens to be the big Sunday school kick off Sunday with salmon BBQ! Needless to say I am sending a container with Ken so I don't miss out! Hehe.

Also tomorrow marks the official week countdown to DISNEYLAND!!!!!!!! I have Ariel's gear in a pile ready to be packed. I still have to do our laundry this week and I am sure several other things that I haven't even thought of. Ken is going to be crazy busy this week with the SIGGRAPH first annual SPARK Animation Festival. He is going to be part of a panel discussion one night and there are several screeners and mixers he is going to. Yes, my hubby is partying it up the night before we leave. Lol. Good thing its not an early flight.

Ok, let the countdown begin.... 8 sleeps!

5 comments:

Kristin said...

Your hair looks SO GOOD!

WOW only 8 days left, how exciting!

Amy said...

Your hair looks GREAT!! See you in a week!

Dianne said...

You beautiful woman! I love your hair!

Happy count-down!!

Jill Brochard said...

Love the new do -- so pretty! And Ariel is just the cutest dancer out there!!

Brenda said...

Your hair looks awesome! So pretty and shiny!

Yay for Disney countdown! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...